Outfit Ideas Perfect for Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day is right around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about what you’ll wear for the occasion. We’ve compiled a list of outfit ideas for keeping it cozy or dressing to impress for the family gathering. Check out our style guide for the perfect Thanksgiving Day outfit.
Thanksgiving day is full of prep work that calls for a casual, yet comfortable style. Leggings, sweatpants, and joggers are the go-to choice while prepping your family's favorite dishes for the big day. And when dinner is over, these are great post-dinner styles that will have you thanking us later when the full tummy feeling sets in.
- Timeless Bamboo V-Neck Tee
- Rest Day Long Sleeve Raglan Top
- Feelin Good Waffle Knit Top
- Movie Night Ponte Sweatpants
- Peak Highwaist Legging
- Bliss Jogger
Level Up for Dinner
Once it’s time to slip into a more elevated look for a family gathering, don’t sacrifice comfort. You can elevate your style while sticking with fabrics and fits that will keep you feeling comfortable and confident all day long.
- Sleigh Ride Crew Neck Sweater
- All Wrapped Up Winter Coat
- Family Traditions Gingham Button Down Shirt
- How Bout S’More Plaid Shacket
- Woodlands Waffle Knit Sweater
- Hello Autumn Striped Sweater
- Shania Button Fly Skinny Jean
- Holiday Sangria Mock Turtleneck Knit Dress
After Dinner Treat
When the work is done, it’s time for you to relax and enjoy some time off to recover. This is the perfect time to slip back into your cozy, casual look or jump into those holiday pajamas. After all, it is officially holiday decorating season as soon as the Thanksgiving turkey is cold, am I right?
- Up on the Rooftop Holiday Pajama Set
- Christmas Morning Plaid Pajama Set
- Snowflake Dreams Loungewear Set
- Cable Knit Fuzzy Slippers
- Santa Baby Holiday Pajama Set